Our business philosophy is based on the following principles:
1. We strive to build up partnerships in which each participating party willingly makes its own individual contribution and in which synergy effects become a tangible reality, so that a solid whole is created from the sum of the individual parts.
2. We place our trust in our employees and invest accordingly in selection, vocational training and supplementary training.
3. We entrust them with responsibility as well as decision-making authority and we disapprove of bureaucratic supervision. The customer determines the requirements. We want to devote our efforts to the products and services that fulfil those requirements – and not focus on ourselves.
4. We invest with a view to sustainable, long-term prospects. The continuous growth of our business is more important to us than quarterly figures.
5. We are committed to our social responsibilities as entrepreneurs. Our objective is to be highly profitable in the long term, because that is the only way that we can achieve the profits needed to be able to pay over-average salaries, bonuses and taxes, to finance corporate social responsibility activities and to safeguard jobs.
6. Our commitment is long-term. We strive to establish long-lasting relationships with our customers and suppliers, in the knowledge that we have benefited from subsequent business with satisfied customers for decades.